Aren't I lucky!?! I received these from my friend M today, have never seen these fabrics before and will have to think of something to make with them now!! No rush though, as I don't seem to be getting much sewing done lately.Last night Reb and I had to go to her new school and order her uniform ready for september, let's just hope she doesn't grow much over the big holiday!!!
Monday I went over to MK again to buy birthday pressies, yesterday I went to town and did my shopping and seemed to waste half of the day waiting for the stupid bus! Today, I was supposed to see my friend's new flat but I just got a text at 12.30 saying his phone had died, i'll give him phone has just died I can tell you!! So am now making a total mess of my lounge with piles of washing everywhere!!!
Wish it was bedtime!!
:-))))))))))

It looks like there are words on that fabric, but I can't make any of it out. Sorry your plans have been a bit topsy turvy lately.
ReplyDeleteHope you manage to get some sewing done soon. I like the look of that fabric.
ReplyDeleteHi Pat, Thanks, there are words on it but the piccie didn't turn out very good, so will have to take another one and try again!! Whenever I make plans something always happens to scupper them!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Maggi, Thanks,I hope I get some sewing done soon too, I have so much fabric and my machine is gathering dust!!! I suppose my next project should be a sewing machine throw!!!!! :-))