Half square triangles
Greens
Blues, animal pieces
Christmas piecesHi,
I found these fabric bits the other day when I was looking for something else, and have decided that I no longer require them so I am going to have a quick giveaway!!!
I shall hopefully pop back on friday evening to find out if anybody would like them and be able to send them off to their new homes!!!!
Hope they can be of use to you!!
:-)))


Heck...I always offer leftovers to my little quilting group, so I'd love to GET someone else's leftovers for a change!!! Count me in....
ReplyDeleteLeftovers are fun!
ReplyDeleteI'd be more than happy to take any of those off your hands! I really like the browns.
ReplyDeleteI like it all........
ReplyDeleteHeck , NN, you know me and leftovers, just love them.
ReplyDeletejoanx
Hi NN, I wouldn't mind some leftovers. No preference! I'm not fussy.
ReplyDeleteCaz x
Hi NN
ReplyDeleteCount me in. I wouldn't mind any of your leftovers.
Margaret S
Hi NN
ReplyDeleteI would be happy to have any of these, I need more fabric don't I?haha. Atleast these leftovers won't make me any fatter!