
And the winners which were drawn by Reb today for my giveaway are..................................................
Lady Hopwood...... you won the charm pack!
Mum...... you won the table runner!
Caz..... you won the panel and red fabric!
Congratulations!!
Thank you to everybody else who entered, and I am really sorry I didn't have enough charm packs!!!! :-(( :-)))

man, how did I miss this giveaway.....i've been pretty ill and lazy about getting online. congrats to the winners.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog with a nice comment. I have signed on now as a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteOh wow :-) I logged on just thinking I'd better go see who won, won't be me and it is!!! And I deserve it because I've had a horrible week and I have to work and to the dentist today which is more horrible than any nice girl like me deserves!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all the winners, especially Jo who sounds as though she really needed it!
ReplyDeleteYou do deserve it Jo after the week you've had - and the dentist too OMG!!!!! I really do empathise with you. If I'd have won I would have sent it to you :o)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Jan & Caz too!
Will be looking forward to the post, NN. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteCaz
Well done to Jan and Jo too!
Thank you for my lovely runner. Glad I won this I loved it when you made it.
ReplyDeletemum x
It arrived today and it is loverlee! Thank you SO much :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are both welcome, glad they will be put to some new use!! Yep, you definitely needed to win Jo especially after visiting the dentist!!! Eugh!!
ReplyDelete:-))))))))