
What's the craig???? As you already know that I like the colour Green!!! When we went to Milton Keynes yesterday and went into the bear shop, I saw this outfit and HAD to buy it!!!!! Hehehehehe!!!
Have put it on the bear we call 'Sharesy' as am sure I will share the outfit with Reb, I'd be in trouble if I didn't!!!!
Doesn't he look like a proper little Leprechaun now!!!! Just needs a pint of Guinness and he'll be doing a spot of Lord of the Dance!!!!! Might join in too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!
:-)))))))))))))))))))))))

Lol, he's very cute!!
ReplyDeleteH
lovely very handsome ,love his suit,
ReplyDeleteJoanx
He is so cute. Make sure he shares his Guinness with you.
ReplyDeleteI love him, and I'm sure he's winking at me!!!
ReplyDeleteAh bejaysus, would you be after looking at the little fella. Such a smarty pants. Old bare chest doesnt hold a candle to him does he???
ReplyDeletelol mum