Monday, 1 February 2010

NO SEWING!

Shocking!!!!

Am hoping to actually get some sewing done tomorrow as I feel so lazy recently!! Hardly any time to do any at the mo, that's the problem with getting into a really good book, you never want to put it down as you have to find out what happens on the next page, then the next............ nightmare!!!

Only 8 more days at work, then finally a holiday!!!! Yay!! I cannot wait. Started counting the days today, soon as I finished, crossed it off!!!! Hahahahaha!!! Can you tell I love my job!!! NOT!!!

No sign of the fabrics yet, but as soon as they appear, they will be here!!!
:-)))))))))))))))

5 comments:

  1. Even if you love you job you still look forward to holidays but if you don't then you look forward to them even more lol
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA But I know they have arrived and they are....shall we say...different....for you they are anyway.
    lol mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what you mean about books - they are worse than computers for distracting you from sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean NN. I work in a school too, how do other folks manage without half terms and six glorious weeks in the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished my book this evening, so no excuse now!!!! Just the ironing to do now!!!!! Hehehehehe!!

    6 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!