Wednesday, 3 February 2010

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!

They have finally made their way here!!! Think the owls must have decided to do a bit of a detour!!!

Had to have them as they are cute and Reb loves them so maybe that would be an idea to make her something!?! Might be a while though!!! Although if she reads this am sure the next time when I pick her up from mum's after work, she might just press a pattern into my hand and say Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))))))))

4 comments:

  1. I am sure she will find a pattern for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she can't find one I am sure your mum can help her out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, I especially like the one top left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am sure they both will be scrabbling through the books and mags at the weekend now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!