Wednesday, 25 August 2010

STOLEN QUILT

Can you help???

This quilt was stolen from the FOQ in Birmingham last week. If anybody knows it's whereabouts could you go to http://www.popularpatchwork.com/ as all the information is on there.

Reb and I saw this quilt and found it really funny as it resembles some of our neighbours!! Let' s try and see if it can be found and returned to it's rightful owner!

Thanks everyone!

:-))))

5 comments:

  1. How disgraceful...like Angela I can't imagine why anyone would walk off with a quilt that didn't belong to them, especially as they must have some appreciation of the time, effort and love that goes into making a quilt, not to mention the money! I hope it's found soon and that the thief is properly ashamed of their actions...
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post it on your Blogs girls and maybe she will get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Unbelievable that someone steals a quilt... thats' pretty sad...

    ..All your neighbors are trying to figure out which of these you think looks like them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!