The backing fabric, you can see I just quilted in the ditch
Love it looking puffy
Close up of fancy stitch along edgeWell!! I am really pleased with what I managed to get done today! I quilted in the ditch of the tumblers and then decided to try a fancy stitch on the edge, and the good news is I like it!! Just have to work out now what I am going to do in the border, if anything, as it is going for the puffy look at the mo, and I am happy with that. It isn't that big, a very small lap quilt or wall hanging, not too sure what I shall do with it when I have finished it, but am sure that is a bit of a way off for now! The backing fabric came from my friend M, as she has a fabulous market stall which sells them so cheaply, that we are in constant supply!!! Thanks M.x


Smart quilting, which machine did you use?
ReplyDeleteLike the new blog layout.
It looks great and I love the fancy stitching. Your new blog look is so calm, brilliant.
ReplyDeleteHi Mum, I used Petal for quilting, (my one). Need to read the manual of how Beryl attaches her big foot!!!! Hahahahaha!!! I like the layout too! :-))
ReplyDeleteHi Maggi, Thank you, am loving the green, might have to paint my bedroom, then I can be calm and go back to sleep when I should be up!!!! :-))
Love this design NN and the backing fabric is perfect Well done mate!
ReplyDeleteM xxxxxxxxxxxxx