Hi, here is a little cushion I made a few weeks ago, just forgot to put it on the blog!! I saw the pattern on Moda Bakeshop site, and decided to give it a bit of a bash!! This was the prototype to see if I had followed the instructions right!! Then I was going to see if Reb wanted me to make her one!! Well, she had claimed it for herself whilst I was at work!! Hahahaha!!! Not to worry, I have plenty of fabric to make myself one one day!!Have been very busy at work, really tired when I come home, so haven't been wanting to go on the puta in the evenings, so it is a bit of a catch up today with everything!!
I have been working on a tumbler quilt, it was a charm pack I had bought a while back, so have managed to get it all pinned for quilting and will make a start on it this afternoon, will post a piccie later tonight so you can see how much if any progress I have made!!!
Oh, and have changed my blog, again!!!! Hehehehehehe!!
Caz, Maggi, Fiona and Margaret, you should all receive a little something in the post today!!!
Happy sewing!!

CUTE owl pincushion!!! CAn't wait to see your tumbler quilt!
ReplyDeleteI love that own cushion. No wonder Reb loved it too. Can't wait to see your tumblers, and I saw on Pat's blog, you cut them yourself.
ReplyDeleteLove the owl cushion, no wonder Rebecca swiped it. The little something arrived today - I won't give a way the surprise in case the others haven't received theirs yet. It is lovely, thank you and I have emailed you privately - sounds very cloak and dagger doesn't it!.
ReplyDeletePat & Tonya, it's up and awaiting your eyes to look it over!!! x
ReplyDeleteMaggi, Hahahahaha!! You are most welcome! x
You kept this one quiet
ReplyDelete