Sunday, 30 May 2010

YAY IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have finally finished my project today, I came home from work, put the washing on and decided that I was going to get it done and I did!!! I've even hung it straight away! Was getting bit bored of looking at trees for years and years!!

Am really pleased with how it has turned out and I love the back, (will take a piccie of that during the day), big thanks go to Mum for finding the pattern, love it.xxxx

Will have to decide now what I am going to work on next!

:-)))))))))))

5 comments:

  1. They all turned out well, I was really pleased they all finished them too. Anyone wanting to see more of these in different colourways have to go to my Blog. Well done Annette, lol mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice!!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this turned out great. Wtg NN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely, NN.
    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely piece NN. The colours are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!