Not fair - now I really Have to see if I've enough fabric somewhere to at least make a cushion but what I really want is a whole quilt to snuggle under! :) Sighs, one day...
Hi NN The first thought that came to my mind was how fresh and crisp looking it was then I opened up your comments and Maggi had said it before me.....just goes to show it must be true.... Love it too! M xxxx
Thank you ladies for you comments. I really want to start it, but not much happening in the sewing department at the mo! Hopefully might get some done next week! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!
You are so right about this being fresh and crisp looking. Love it.
ReplyDeleteNot fair - now I really Have to see if I've enough fabric somewhere to at least make a cushion but what I really want is a whole quilt to snuggle under! :) Sighs, one day...
ReplyDeleteFiona.
Hi NN
ReplyDeleteThe first thought that came to my mind was how fresh and crisp looking it was then I opened up your comments and Maggi had said it before me.....just goes to show it must be true....
Love it too!
M xxxx
What a lovely block
ReplyDeleteHugs Janice
Thank you ladies for you comments. I really want to start it, but not much happening in the sewing department at the mo! Hopefully might get some done next week! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!
ReplyDelete