Thursday, 18 March 2010

TIDIER!!!!!


Just wanted to share with you what I have been up to this week!!!!
I tidied my stash, and have found GAPS!!!!! Which will be filled pretty soon as I feel the need for a splurge!!!!

The only thing now is, I will have to take it all out again very soon, as I asked dad if he could fix me a couple of small shelves in so I can put the smaller amounts of colours on which I can never see as they are always hidden and squished at the back!!!!
Might do some sewing next week!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

:-)))))))))))

4 comments:

  1. You seem to be catching up with me!!!
    mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at all those yummy fabrics, all nice and neat

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really good excuse for having to buy some more fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!