
Today was my last day as a dinnerlady at Reb's school.
I received a lovely selection of chocolate from my fellow dinnerladies, and wine from the kitchen staff!! The basket of plants was from the headteacher, love the basket!!!!!
I decided to leave school as with my other job working weekend's I was getting a bit tired and ratty with reb, and it wasn't her fault, bless her! This is what happens when you have to have two jobs to make up the hours.
So I asked at my other job if they could find me more hours and thankfully they said yes, so from now on I shall work four days and have three whole days off!!!! What bliss! Although I do have plenty to keep me occupied, my flat is a mess, I have dust!! everywhere needs cleaning, my cupboards are a bombsite, my stash has got untidy, my projects are growing and the pile of fabric for the soldier quilts has taken over my lounge!!!! How did I let this happen??? Too tired after work and everything else!!!
The only problem now is................ What do I do tomorrow on my first whole day off????????
:-))))))

you sleep late....and do whatever you want
ReplyDeleteYou do whatever you want to. Cos you can!
ReplyDeleteYou were obviously appreciated at the school. Just enjoy your free time doing whatever you want to, you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteI agree...do whatever you fancy and enjoy the feeling of having time to yourself again!
ReplyDeleteH
Enjoy the whole day , do whatever you want , Any housework can wait for another day,, I'm sure it won't mind.
ReplyDeleteJoanx
I hope you've had a thoroughly wonderful day NN, doing just what you fancied, when you fancied, and with the happy thought that you can do the same, THREE times a week from now on!!!
ReplyDeleteI will!! and I did!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies!!
xx