Tuesday, 8 December 2009

THE WINNERS ARE.......?????????

Hi All!!

Have had to draw the competition as Reb was dying to pull the names, so we now have three winners!!! Even have a photo to prove it!! Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to the winners, I hope you will like your prize when you receive it!!!
To be really mean I am going to post the picture tomorrow! hahahahahaha!
Mmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who the winners were?????????
:-)))))

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I know who they are......but I'm not going to tell, I was witness to the Grand Draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, your mom has been rubbing off on you huh? how mean! just kidding, it's totally funny........can't wait till tomorrow, maybe it's me, maybe just maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that is naughty, ,but fingers crossed,

    I wonder who the lucky ones are ....,hurry up tomorrow.

    everything crossed.

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossing my fingers and toes! :)~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you are being a big tease lol congratulations to the winner who ever they are
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!