Wednesday, 2 December 2009

NEW HOMES NEEDED!!!!!




Okay! Which one would you choose???


Leave me a message saying which one you would like, and Reb will pull out a winner!!


All three are hand stitched, as they were done before i had a machine. Chickens and Gingerbread Men are small quilts/hangings and Honey Bee is 27" square. Have to give some away to new homes to make room for all the new projects i want to start!!!! Far too many, hehehehehe!!

Good luck!

:-)))





14 comments:

  1. hello reb n net, I think they are all lovely , but my choice would be the gingerbread men, if I am lucky,.......

    joanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Reb n Net - missed seeing you at the last Quilt Set but was otherwise engaged, playing Florence to the patient!
    I would love to win the Honey Bee, I have just the spot for it.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi NN, I would really like to win the honeybee, but any one would be great!

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, which came first, the chicken or the egg? I LOVE the chickens...and the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the ginger bread men. Pull my name Reb. I love your mom, she's great! Your so lucky! And from what I hear, she's just as lucky to have you and Reb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love those chickens! They are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all wonderful but my fave are the chickens....makes me smile!
    Good luck to who ever wins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I like them all but I think my favourite is the Honey Bee. I made one of the chooks at the QS many moons ago. Must see if I can find it.

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm let me see now. If i had to choose just one which is difficult as theyre all lovely, it would be the gingerbread peeps. As I am not allowed any sugary foods or treats anymore, doctors orders. With these I can still have my much loved gingerbread men without being told off.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Honey bee well i like them all but that the one i would go for if you like to put me down in the draw
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love chickens so there is no real choice for me. How come I didn't know before that you had a blog ? I enjoyed browsing though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. By the way I have just spent the last few minutes playing with your hamster, sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would definitely love to have the chickens! (Would look great in the new kitchen...:) )Hope Reb pulls my name out of the hat!
    Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chickens!!! I pick the Chickens. I don't eat Chicken so they will be safe with me!.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!