Sunday, 28 June 2009

YUM YUM!!!


These are called Lava, and i got them from Pelenna Patchworks, of course i had to have the entire set as they are just to gorgeous not too!!!
Even mum doesn't know about these!! She does now though, hang on is that a tap-tapping on my door...................... hehehehehehe!!! Am sure she'll be wanting a look tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooo knock knock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, they are scrummy, must just go to their web site and have a look around, I could just be tempted. Need more fabric like I need a hole in the head but its so nice I just can't resist.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been looking on Pelenna Patchworks site and they only have 5 of these fabrics - did you buy up the rest! Have been looking round for the others and when I went on the Blank Quilting website, there are 19 fabrics in the collection. Guess you would have fun with all those.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!