Hi Annette, Now if I had a box that big, what would I like to find in it? Lots of fabric to start off with, maybe a big box of chocies, a nice bottle of sparkling wine, and a goodlooking chap. Could it be any of those things? Ros
Ros, Now let's get this sorted, fabric would be nice, choccies - yummy, sparkling wine - perfect, a good-looking chap - think i might skip that one!!! if there was one in it you would be the first to receive him!!!! :-)))
Di, Hehehehe, no!!!! Fantastic about the wadding, thanks.xxx
Ohhh whats in it? Tell me, I'm your mum.
ReplyDeleteHi Annette,
ReplyDeleteNow if I had a box that big, what would I like to find in it? Lots of fabric to start off with, maybe a big box of chocies, a nice bottle of sparkling wine, and a goodlooking chap. Could it be any of those things? Ros
Whisper it to me, won't tell your Mum. BTW Jeff will be bringing that wadding up when he drop's Curly off with your Mum
ReplyDeleteMum, All will be revealed!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteRos, Now let's get this sorted, fabric would be nice, choccies - yummy, sparkling wine - perfect, a good-looking chap - think i might skip that one!!! if there was one in it you would be the first to receive him!!!! :-)))
Di, Hehehehe, no!!!! Fantastic about the wadding, thanks.xxx