Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Nice new flannel fabrics for a sofa quilt, then I can snuggle under whilst watching tv!!!
Been busy enjoying time off work, have been sewing and have finished my red/white/blue quilt, just need to do label and take a piccie!!
Today I have been clearing the back way to my flat of undergrowth and trying to locate my shed so I can start using my bike for work again!!! Looking forward to free wheeling down hills without the use of brakes!!! Love it!! :-))
Not much else to say at the moment, as far too busy doing nothing! Hahahaha!! So I must organise myself a bit better and crack on with some projects as there are a few outstanding and some waiting in the wings!!!
Hopefully there will be more piccies next time!! Until then, happy sewing and enjoy this lovely weather!!

It's alright free-wheeling down the hills,,, but what about getting back up them?? PUFF-PUFF-PUFF.
ReplyDeleteCaz xxx
Lovely flannels. Hope you find your bike, sounds good to go freewheeling.
ReplyDelete