Monday, 1 November 2010

COCKTAIL QUILT......CHEERS!!!!!!!!!

Nice and colourful!!

Tried a different angle!! And no I hadn't had one!!!!
:-)))


Backing fabric given to me by Caz who thought it was UGLY!!!! It's worked fab this quilt, thanks Caz!!


Well, here it is, finally!!! I totally forgot to put the piccies on last night as I was engrossed in getting ready to sit down and watch Downton Abbey!!!
I just quilted in the ditch to make the glasses stand out, and just a few starbursts here and there at the top part, the fabrics came from a shop in America called Elkabee's Fabric paradise as we couldn't get fruity fabrics over here when I first started it, although you seem to be able to get them everywhere now!!! The backing fabric was given to me as I said above and I think it has made the quilt very fruity!!!! Am really pleased with it and glad I have finished another UFO!!!!

It's still on my wall, I haven't sorted the pole out yet but am I worried about that?? Nope!! It'll get done at some point this week, I have a much more important task to do which is clean the cooker otherwise everything will taste and smell of Roast Chicken!!!! And I don't think a chocolate cake would be very nice with that! Hahahaha!!!

Cheers!!!

:-))

7 comments:

  1. it looks great, I love this little quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilt just the thing when you have one or two lol
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you could make use of the fabric, NN.
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this quilt and the fabric from Caz looks just right - definitely not ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Oh Wow . Do I just love that Quilt ... It is super. love it,

    Joanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously delicious! You deserve a couple or three fruity cocktails for all your hard work NN!! ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi All,

    Thank you for all the lovely comments! I love it too and yes I wouldn't mind one of those cocktails, especially the same size!!! Think they would go down a treat!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! :-0))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!