Tuesday, 19 January 2010

PHWOARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Aren't these fab!!?? Got these jubblies from mum for christmas, very lucky old bird!!

Mum bought me these just cos i liked them!!!!

These gorgeous yummies also for christmas from mum!!



Wow!! These blue stripe 'n' spot from Di & Jeff for christmas!!
Didn't i do well!!!
Just have to find patterns to use them all!!!!


Not a very good piccie so will take another, I got these for myself, they are all variegated threads, and am sure that mum will want them next time she's at mine!!!
Go fo it!!! I don't mind!!!
I shall just order more!!
Hahahahahahaha!!
:-))))))





3 comments:

  1. yummy, love the fabrics and variegated threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have fun playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coo they look lovely, I have been wanting to get some , are they very expensive\\
    love the fabric as well lucky girl

    joan

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!