Tuesday, 28 July 2009

LOOK WHAT I WON!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!


Congratulations Card

Big Bum Fabric!!!

Mini cross stitch kit

Lovely threads and Chocolate!!

How lucky am i!!! These lovely items popped through my door today, the competition i won on Susan's blog.
Two super threads, a mini cross stitch kit with my fave flower on!!! A bar of yummy choccy and half a metre of Big Bum Fabric!!! Fabulous!!!!
Thank you so much Susan, i love them!xx

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you, great prizes, what a lucky thing to get the sunflower picture too! Clever girl Susan, told you she was. Didn't know she could 'see' though!!!!!! Bet you have eaten the chocolate.
    mum x hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet!!! It's in my bedroom!!! Going to see how long it takes till i do!!! Hehehehehehe!!
    N.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you enjoyed your prize Net.Love Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thanks for looking round, see you soon!